Thursday, May 25, 2006

View from the Top (wow!)

Proudly, by special guest poet, Hala Q

changing colors
missing the beat for a pestering premonition
pulling tomorrows towards today
kneading them into a love consuming apparition
wasted efforts lie on the floor
separate, mutilate, don't conjugate
one reality with another withering truth
wish it was a thorn in your fingertip
for my karmic tweezers to uproot
or a friday night bad hairdo
for my fingers to style running through
mixed messages
in the eagle's eyes
who's yearning to flap his wings
to fly

1 Comments:

Blogger Hala Habib said...

hayati intiiiiiiiiii :-) you made my heart flicker and my spirit soar... I wrote this one with half a bottle of wine in my blood i.e; best state of being :-)
We all want wings don't we???

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home